BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF NOT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice to you. We ask that you read these Terms carefully each time you use our Website. All changes to these Terms will be effective from the date posted forward. By using our Website after any change, you accept all new or revised provisions in any revised posted Terms.
This site not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government or any federal insurance program.
You acknowledge you are at least 18 years of age. Phone numbers that you provide on this site will be dialed or text messaged, even if that number is a wireless number, and where applicable, even if that number was previously registered on the Do Not Call (DNC) Registry. Standard carrier data rates will apply whenever cell phone numbers are utilized.
We are a marketing lead generator and advertising referral service. We do not charge you any fee. We possess a material financial connection to Third-Parties in that we are compensated for each potential customer referral. We are not an insurance carrier, an agent, a representative, an underwriter, an administrator or a broker. We do not provide insurance quotes or policies. Quotes are provided by third-party insurance carriers, agents and/or brokers. Not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the U.S. government or any federal insurance program. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of any Third-Parties.
Third-Parties have the option to purchase a given lead from us. Your information may be sold and re-sold multiple times leading to multiple offers from Third-Parties. You may be contacted multiple times by numerous marketers for various services/products. Your information may be verified or supplemented with additional information obtained from other sources.
Following submission of your information, you may be redirected to the website of a Third-Party. The selection of a third- party or intermediary purchaser to acquire your information may be determined by a comparison of your information with available services/products, including insurance-related services/products. The position of each potential purchaser may also be determined primarily by the price the purchaser is willing to pay for the information (e.g., the higher the price, the better the purchaser's position). There is no guarantee that you will be accepted by a Third-Party, and we do not endorse any such Third-Parties. We do not have access to the terms of your insurance plan. Each insurance carrier has their own terms, conditions, and policies. Always carefully review all terms and policies. For details, questions or concerns regarding quotes or policies, please contact your insurance carrier, broker or agent, directly. Eligibility may depend upon various factors. This service and offer are void where prohibited. Exclusions, limitation, and conditions may apply. We expressly disclaim liability for, without limitation, any product, service or plan. You are not obligated to use our lead generation service, initiate contact with Third-Parties, or agree to enroll in any plan. If you do not desire to receive further telephone communications from Third-Parties, you have a right to request that you be placed on their Do-Not-Call list.
Authorization for Consumer Report: We do not take applications or make credit decisions. Third-Parties may confirm your information through the use of a consumer report, which may include your credit score and driving record. You expressly authorize such Third-Parties to obtain consumer reports from one or more consumer reporting agencies. Such inquiries may be shown on your consumer report and may have a negative impact on your credit score.
2. Changes to Our Website
You agree and understand that our Website including, all content and sponsored content , may be modified or discontinued at any time, in our sole discretion, without prior notice. All changes are subject to these Terms.
3. Ownership of Intellectual Property
All text, graphics interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code, and content (collectively "Content") published on the Website is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and is owned or licensed by auto.insurance-news.org or its licensors. You may not modify, create a derivative work, display, distribute, or exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Content or software contained on, or comprising, our Website without seeking prior written permission from us. You are restricted from using any automated or manual device or process to copy, monitor, index or data mine the Website. Insurance News, its respective logos, trade dress, and the graphics and layout of the Website are the registered and/or unregistered service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Insurance News and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you any license or right in or to any other proprietary right of ours pertaining to the products sold on and through our Website.
4. License to Use and Copy
We grant you a limited license to make personal use of content on our Website. This license does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of content on our Website; (b) the collection and use of any product listing or description on our Website; or (c) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on our Website.
5. Restrictions on Your Use of our Website
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not: (i) download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of our Website or Content; (ii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on our Website; (iii) use any robot, spider, search application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of our Website; (iv) transmit or upload to our Website any software or code containing any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade the performance of our Website or any computer utilized to access our Website; (v) use our Website to intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or (vi) collect or store personal or non-personal data about others in connection with our Website.
6. DMCA Notice
If you believe that any item or content on our Website infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at info (at) insurance-news (dot) org. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. §512) by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged copyrighted work is located on our Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, AND THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OUT WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF OUR WEBSITE ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
8. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR IMPROPER USE OF OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE FOR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF LEGAL ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN ALL EVENTS, OUR TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS IS A BARGAINED AND AGREED TO PROVISION.
10. Disclaimer of Advertisements and Links to Third Party Website
We may from time to time display advertisements from third parties on our Website. These advertisements may be in the form of a sponsored content article, banner, link, pop-under or pop-up ad. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, or for any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements or any click through or linked website. We are paid only for the display of the advertisement and the display or link does not represent or imply that we endorse such products, services or Website. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE OR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH ADS, LINKS OR WEBSITE.
11. Confidential Binding Arbitration
You agree that by entering into these Terms, you and we are each waiving the right to trial by jury and the ability to participate in a class action.
- ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OUR WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED THEREON (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITE, RELATED ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL MESSAGES WE SEND TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL DISTRICT IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE, IN ANY WAY, VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- If you intend to seek arbitration, you must first send to us, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). It must be addressed to the attention of Legal Counsel. The Notice shall describe the nature and basis of the claim or disputes and the specific relief sought. If we cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
- All arbitrations required by these Terms will be conducted under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award is binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration brought under these Terms may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Unless we and you agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate your claim with any other claim and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, private attorney general or class proceeding.
- For arbitration claims you assert against us in accordance with this Section 13, we will pay all of your administrative, hearing, and arbitrator’s fees and costs for the arbitration but not the fees, expenses, and costs of your lawyers, experts, or witnesses in excess of any filing fee you would have been required to pay to file the claim as a lawsuit in a state or federal court (whichever is greater) in the judicial district in which you reside. The arbitrator may award money or equitable relief in favor of only the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. Similarly, an arbitration award and any judgment confirming it can apply only to that specific case; it cannot be used in any other case except to enforce the award itself. To reduce the time and expense of the arbitration, the arbitrator will not provide a statement of reasons for his or her award unless requested to do so by all parties.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WILL NOT AGREE TO ACT AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST US IN ANY COURT, OR IN ARBITRATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO US OR OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM OUR WEBSITE, OUR ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A PURCHASER OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THIS SECTION 14 WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US.
12. Applicable law
By visiting our Website, you agree that the laws of the United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us.
13. General Terms